Thread: Purchasable references to sister games.

StrawberryFieldsForHours

Purchasable references to sister games.

Does anyone else think that the option buy, for example, a little Torch (the starting fire pet from Pet's Live) to sit on our farms would be a cute addition for a future update?

There I go again, possibly making work for the TeamLava artists, they must hate me.

StrawberryFieldsForHours

Oops.

Also, I have accidentally posted this in the wrong board, feel free to delete or move it to Suggestions and Feedback.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryFieldsForHours View Post
    Does anyone else think that the option buy, for example, a little Torch (the starting fire pet from Pet's Live) to sit on our farms would be a cute addition for a future update?

There I go again, possibly making work for the TeamLava artists, they must hate me.
    Oh yes totally!!! I would love to put a Mobster with an uzi on my farm, some Vampires to protect my cantaloupes and some Ninjas hiding in my apple orchard. And Zombies, OMG Zombies yes- they could harvest for me while I'm away and since they only eat flesh I wouldn't have to worry about them eating my blackcurrants the way the soldiers from World War are always doing.

Unregistered

Worst idea on these forums

The day farms are littered with little icons of S8's 4,256 identical template games is the day I plow up, purchase a bunch of flagstones and arrange them in the shape of a giant extended middle finger.