Thread: Farm Story Gems Purchase Link Working?

New Resident

Farm Story Gems Purchase Link Working?

I have been trying to buy gems, but tthe link launches the Team Lava website. What's up? Am I missing something? I see no link to actually buy.

Fashion Designer
    really? Hmmm,,,,I managed to purchase but it did lag for quite awhile
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Fashion Designer
    Update. I finally got the purchase successful message, but checked the farm NO gems credited.
    Sooooo, hopefully this will sort before I get the iTunes invoice. Because if I get the invoice before the gems then I'll want my money back...I don't pay if I don't get the product. I sent GM a message because support is slow.

Just saying....be careful buying gems as the processing seems very flawed and buggy for some reason today

Update: well they were finally credited. From time of purchase to crediting, took about half an hour. Just informing so if anyone else experiences a lag don't panic right away...u know, like I did
    Last edited by lesleypsg1; 06-25-11 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Updating
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle