Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GM Dropping Truth about the Weekly Contests

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    Which game? I've played a game called Spaghetti Marshmallow that has a screenshot feature, but it freezes while taking the picture and eventually force closes.

I'm wondering if it works for you because your phone is rooted? I'd like to see if your games' SS feature works on my unrooted phone.
    My phone is unrooted. I played 'Paradise Island' and 'Majong & Friends', both work fine

Rhino Keeper
    Attach or upload to a website then post the link here

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by LanokaHarbor View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I have been reading this thread in an effort to figure out how am I to upload a picture from my iPad device.

Instead I read all these replies about poor android users.

So, if there is anyone out there that can help, please help!!

I take a picture using the photo shot and the picture is saved to my pictures.

I come to this forum to upload, but the upload feature doesn't seem to be working. I copied the picture but I can't paste. I'm not an idiot, but am I doing something wrong?

Could anyone please be more specific about how to upload a snapshot using the iPad?

Thanks.
    Well, save it to photos.
    From there, the preferred method is to upload it onto a photo sharing site. Then, copy the web address and place it like this [IMG]webaddress[/IMG].
    That should upload. You can also:
    Send it to yourself via e-mail from your iDevice
    Go onto your PC and save it from your e-mail there.
    Come onto the forums, go to the relavent thread and "Go advanced" on a reply. Then scroll down to "Attachments" then "Browse". Select the file and then make sure that it's attached. It will be included in the post.

New Resident
    Ummm... my extra post was purely accidental as the image insert didn't work first time; my first post on the forum and was trying to work out "preview" option before hitting send. Sorry

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KuchingUK View Post
    Ummm... my extra post was purely accidental as the image insert didn't work first time; my first post on the forum and was trying to work out "preview" option before hitting send. Sorry
    I'm sure GM would understand that. Unless...you got suspended just then (don't reply to that comment as the ToS says not to discuss any Disciplinary Action). But I think that if you explained to GM then he wouldn't use the suspension / ban. Only if you use it maliciously.

Executive Chef
    No worries. Have a link so I can delete the extra?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KuchingUK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I'm sure GM would understand that. Unless...you got suspended just then (don't reply to that comment as the ToS says not to discuss any Disciplinary Action). But I think that if you explained to GM then he wouldn't use the suspension / ban. Only if you use it maliciously.
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    No worries. Have a link so I can delete the extra?
    Told you he'd understand.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...3868#post83868. Post #77 needs deleting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234