Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Half customers STILL leave unhappy even w/ all possible factors...

Quote Originally Posted by tammy2754 View Post
    I get the stupid green boxes to and my store is stocked too (i also have HTC inspire)
    Well it maybe depends on how many dressing rooms and mirrors u have. If a customer wants to use a dressing room a green box will appear or if they want a mirror then if u look close u can see that there is a mirror in the little white cloud above their head. If u can get more dreesing rooms/mirrors then maybe they will be more satisfied.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-27-13 at 10:25 AM. Reason: edit quote-inappropriate language

Farm Supplier
    This thread has been very helpful as I've been wondering why customers have been leaving the changing rooms with a broken heart. I just thought the creators were trying to add a bit more realism to the game. XD Thank you. I am going to add a couple more tills now.

Fashion Designer
    One of my neighbors has android - when she visits my shop she sees broken hearts, I have iPhone and don't see broken hearts, so there is a difference in the two games - android I've been told needs more registers than iPhone with most shop designs.

New Resident
    i had the same problem.
    before all those broken hearts i put hydrangeas into the corner of the cash register (cash register stood at the door, where it's placed at the beginning of the game).
    after i moved it to another place the broken hearts were gone.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2013-08-29-06-10-27.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	9918

I had the same problem and reported it as a bug and nothing really came of it. Apparently when you move the cash register from it's original spot, the customers will all have broken hearts. Even if nothing is blocking the register.

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-broken-hearts

New Resident
    I had the same problem, for me the fix is too easy, you just need to make sure the blocks/spaces next to the right and left sides and behind the register are totally empty. The problem started for me when I placed two chairs behind and beside the register area. Hope this helps!

New Resident
    Same here. The area around the register should remain empty/cleared.

New Resident

amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lina2o13 View Post
    I had the same problem, for me the fix is too easy, you just need to make sure the blocks/spaces next to the right and left sides and behind the register are totally empty. The problem started for me when I placed two chairs behind and beside the register area. Hope this helps!
    I can't believe this worked! I've been struggling with this issue for so long! I had two plants next to my registers, once I took them away I have no broken hearts! Thank you for sharing!!!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigili84 View Post
    i had the same problem.
    before all those broken hearts i put hydrangeas into the corner of the cash register (cash register stood at the door, where it's placed at the beginning of the game).
    after i moved it to another place the broken hearts were gone.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2013-08-29-06-10-27.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	9918
    it totally worked. I moved the cash register back to the original spot now I get no broken hearts. Thank you thank you. You can add me or I'll look for you

New Resident

1/2 of my customers leave with 💔

I had the exact same problem at level 21, plenty of inventory, dressing rooms, and mirrors. The problem was I only had 2 registers so I added 1 and now 100% of my customers leave happy 😊

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123