Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Half customers STILL leave unhappy even w/ all possible factors...

New Resident

Half customers STILL leave unhappy even w/ all possible factors...

Hello!
    I'm confused regarding why so many customers are leaving unhappy AFTER they go to the full clothes rack/ table, then proceed to the open mirror/ changing room and still leave with the broken heart??? The register is not blocked , and half of the customers do leave happy. Do I need another register or something? My overall customer happiness at the top of the screen is still 98-100 but I hate seeing all of those mad signs! Lol.

Thanks in advance.

Executive Chef
    For some reason I never ever see this and I've only got 1 register. I'm level 36 or 37 and any time a customer goes to the changing room or mirror they always end up buying the item.

Executive Chef
    I get the same thing. I have like 7 of everything (mirrors, fitting rooms), 3 cash registers and more than enough clothing and I always get unhappy customers. Nothing is blocking their path either.

New Resident
    thanks for the replies. update... i added a couple extra tables/ racks and even empty it seemed to address the problem. its about the balance apparently! hard to figure that out but i guess thats why its a game! lol.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by mariskago View Post
    thanks for the replies. update... i added a couple extra tables/ racks and even empty it seemed to address the problem. its about the balance apparently! hard to figure that out but i guess thats why its a game! lol.
    It's weird though...

New Resident
    I have the same problem (posted under "unhappy customers"). Even though I have plenty of inventory, dressing rooms and mirrors, the customers are still unhappy. So do I need to add more decorations, sitting areas, etc? I don't like seeing all those unhappy hearts either. I had the same setup when I was playing on the iPhone and didn't have any problems. Everyone was happy as long as there was a mirror and dressing room close by. Now I'm on the HTC Inspire/Android and there's lots of unhappy hearts. I've blocked the door while trying to figure all this out.

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same problem on Droid X. I've unblocked all the walkways. I get this strange little green box over some customers. Can anyone enlighten me as to what that means?

Farm Supplier
    The green box means that you either don't have enough mirrors or dressing rooms for the amount of customers you have. Look closely inside the box to see which one it is.

Host(ess)
    the attitude of those some customers when u observed in game, they just stand in front of the mirror and u will see there's a heart on top of their head and that means they were satisfied even just standing in front of the mirror. some customers u will see, they don't recognize changing rooms and leaving unhappy even u got heaps of changing rooms and stuff. i wonder why they are still unsatisfied and that's funny lol

I believe that it is the registers. The more you have the more happy customers. Because even if you have enough mirrors, dressing rooms etc if they can't pay they leave unhappy!!
    crazy but yeah it sucks and it doesn't say it anywhere under help and faq about this thing about the registers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast