Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate me / add me / comments / tip me cause I tip back

Thumbs up Rate me / add me / comments / tip me cause I tip back

Id Eric6969

Please post your comments on my resto , fell free to add me and rate me on a 1/10 as ten being the highest .

Thx all !!

I'm a little pissed about magic box etc wasting 24 gems on a guess. I spent a few gems already got things I wanted but want a piano now , how many tries will it take me to get it ?? They really should just make us pay and choose..

Wow great forum !!!! 25-30 views and not a single comment ...

Executive Chef
    Hmmm... have you gotten any new neighbor invites? Maybe it's because some people don't read all the threads.

Personally, it kind of looks nice but it's not my ideal look for a restaurant and I didn't want to post anything negative so that's why I didn't post.

Executive Chef
    6 out of 10 nice place. But a 10 would require a fully functional restaurant.

What is not functional in my restauRant ?? What should I change then ??

Executive Chef
    I think what they are referring to are the mahogany tables that are blocked off with the dividers in the entrance. I have neighbors who have a bunch of tables just so they don't have to keep collecting all the time but that's the only part that I can see that isn't functional.

Those tables are just used to give the stairs affect and to collect tip .

Thx

Executive Chef
    I think he might be talking about the stairs, especially right at the entry. You have all this decor around, and the natural reaction for a new guest is to want to take it all in, but if they do they're chin will be on the floor in no time, especially since they are downward stairs.

Your customers seem to be navigating the stairs just fine though, so 10/10 for me!

Farm Supplier
    First time I saw this, i thought it's really nice. I actually like it....until i saw d foods are all in one side :P and ur waiter/server is hiding behind d aquarium ...

I think u should put some of those counters in d other little rooms too to make it look balanced
    And also, ur waiter...or whatever u wnna call it...u shouldnt put it behind that aquarium...it kinda looks awkward blocking d server/waiter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast