Thread: Wasted

New Resident

Wasted

I own Restaurant, Bakery, City and Farm Story. I love these games! I think they are addictive and genius. However I've experienced a problem with them more than once, and it's happened to me multiple times on these games. When I'm tapping to cook a dish, it will occassionally lag. I keep tapping, and before I know it the "Finish Dish instantly with 5 gems" pops up. I have done this with French Toast. FRENCH TOAST! It takes a MINUTE to cook French Toast, why the heck would I want to waste 5 gems on a darn 1 minute dish. I've wasted gems on French Toast, Hamburgers, Chocolate Cake in Bakery Story, and somehow in City Story I converted my initial Money (Gems) for cash which I surely would not have done on purpose! This is really very frustraiting and I wish it was just a liiiittle harder to use your gems for such useless stuff! I'm trying to save gems for awesome stuff in my games and when something like this happens I want to delete all the games! It's so enfuriating!

But I love my bakery...and restaurant....and farm....and city! You guys make great games, but glitches like this make me want to cry.

~LinaSnow (Storm8 ID and Farm Story)
    ~Cerulean Cafe (Bakery Story)
    ~Valhalla (Restaurant Story)
    ~Winterfell (City Story)

Droid R2-D2, 2.2

New Resident
    yes Lina I know the feeling last no.the all.e I spent 160.00 o. gems without realizing it until I hot my credit card bill due to the glitches every time is get on my gems would be fewer and fewer I contacted teamlava and they basically told me that it was my problem not theirs and refused to at least reimburst me 1/2 my gems that's all I asked and nope they would not do it so. I am so mad I'm about ready to quit all together I can't afford to be wasting sensles Money on this stupid game anyway to greedy ass people who obiviousley don't give a **** about us anyway I am not going to give them people anymore of my money! !!

Executive Chef
    think of gem traps as Obstacles

we all lost gems at some point
    and i dont think they are going anywere

just tap slower around gem traps ordering , serving and when u scroll ur design menu

and turn off Purchase in ur device so even if u click u wont be charged