Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: my cashier is missing and customers stuck at door

New Resident
    Same here, It definitely is a app glitch. If your customer count is starting to drop i suggest you block your door off in the meantime until the bug is fixed

New Resident
    My cashier and cash register has gone missing.. when I completed level 23.. I was expecting another stove but instead the cashier and cash register went missing.
    How do we fix this ? Or we just stop playing all the games ?

Host(ess)
    Anyone notice this happened to registers pointed in a certain direction? And new registers do not swivel in 4 directions, just one, I had to move my new one just to sell to customers.

New Resident
    I'm very disgusted with the whole missing cash register deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fix it now please and thanx

New Resident
    Does anyone know if they are working on this at all?

Executive Chef
    This issue should now be fixed (as per the announcement at the top of the forums). Please restart your device or force-close/re-open the app to see the changes.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    This seems to be a known Android bug

New Resident
    I lost it , then i bought new one, and now my old cashier be back, i sell this new, and get back only 4000...can i get back all.

Executive Chef
    @MurJo, that's what sucks is when you sell something you'll always get less than what you paid for in this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrychip View Post
    You see one because I bought a new one as many of us bought new machines because the people would not come in they just stand at the door then go away and your rating drops . But the new machine does not rotate 360 .go to my bakery and tell me how many machine you see I see one it cost me 40,000
    Sorry, I'm not going to go to someone's Bakery when I am asleep. That's why I said I didn't have time to post pictures, it was already past midnight my time and I was heading off to sleep.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678