Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: my cashier is missing and customers stuck at door

I have also lost mine. I tried uninstalling and then installing again to no avail. I don't have anything blocked nor did I but, I moved things way away from the door anyway. Nothing has worked. I am using my HTC Inspire.

Yes I had the same problem , I log into my bakery my cash register was gone ,I restarted my phone it did not show back up ...so I bought a new one cost me 40 000 grrr and now I can't position it the same as the one I have before , when I rotate it only turns in 2 position it won't turn all the way around . What is going on

You find the cash register listed in with the tables , and it is for show if you have 2 of them because you only have one sales person . I bought one tonight it work my people are coming back in but it annoyed me that I had to spend 40,000.

Quote Originally Posted by jilldroid View Post
    My cash register is missing as well. Ugh. Where the heck did you buy a new one from? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    You find them in the list with the tables .

Quote Originally Posted by Nstamper22 View Post
    Mine was missing too. So I bought another register and it doesn't even rotate 360? like the other register did. I can't place it where my old one was because of it's lack of rotation. :/
    Same here I bought a new one it won't turn 360 so now either my girl is in the way or I have to have it facing the counter then there is no room for my girl to stand so you can see her .I don't want to move it to another spot because I like where I had it , but it faces the wrong way now grr.

Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    I hope nobody else spends coins to get another register for this because you all do have the registers when I visit your shops.
    You see one because I bought a new one as many of us bought new machines because the people would not come in they just stand at the door then go away and your rating drops . But the new machine does not rotate 360 .go to my bakery and tell me how many machine you see I see one it cost me 40,000

me 2, quite disappointed about this situation.......

TO CROSSGRIP : i've wasted 4USD to buy gems and get 40000 coins to buy a new register, but still no shopkeeper and customers appear.....>.<

New Resident
    My cash register is gone too & rating dropped to ten. I don't even see where I can purchase a new one under design tab. Why?

New Resident
    My cashier and register is also missing! I just spruced my Bakery up, rotated the dishes out, same old stuff. Came back an hour or two later and wow, my register is gone. I have no intention of replacing it until I see what is said about the issue, though in the meantime my Bakery's heart rate is dropping to a flatline. I hope my dishes don't spoil either. I do not place anything in front of the door as I lose dishes that way. I didn't sell my register either. I would really like to know what's going on.

~LinaSnow, the Cerulean Cafe, Droid R2-D2, 2.2

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast