Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: my cashier is missing and customers stuck at door

my register is missing and my customers cannot come in. My hearts are dropping

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshies View Post
    I didn't have mine blocked and I'm having the same problem.....what's ur answer there?
    Really? The reason I was able to tell them that is because I checked their Bakeries. I am currently looking at yours right now and the door is blocked with a flower pot while the cash register is up against the wall 1 space in from the corner so you can't see the cashier. Did you just fix this or something else?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Leilastorm8 View Post
    my register is missing and my customers cannot come in. My hearts are dropping
    Did you just buy a new register and block off the door? The reason I'm able to answer people is because I keep putting their IDs in and looking at the Bakery. You have a purple table in front of the door and the register is right behind it.

Mine was missing too. So I bought another register and it doesn't even rotate 360? like the other register did. I can't place it where my old one was because of it's lack of rotation. :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crossgrip View Post
    Had to spend 40,000 on a new cash register because mine vanished. 20 gems lost due to this glitch. I never moved the original register from game start. And, if it was still there but hidden, then why are my customers leaving at the doorway?
    I keep looking at everybody's bakery and I can see 2 cash registers in your bakery. I don't know what is going on but it sucks that Group Magma hasn't had time to see these threads yet - looks like it will have to wait until Friday when they are on here.

Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Really? The reason I was able to tell them that is because I checked their Bakeries. I am currently looking at yours right now and the door is blocked with a flower pot while the cash register is up against the wall 1 space in from the corner so you can't see the cashier. Did you just fix this or something else?
    Nope i am looking at BS right now on my phone and there is still no register.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by victorious83 View Post
    my cashier disappeared
    From what I'm seeing it's right next to the 3 drink mixers.

New Resident

i need my cash register back. please help!!

i can't find my cash register too!
    plz. help T T when it'll come back?
    i've no money to buy a new one!!
    this is worse than food lost before.

Yes I am also having this problem! It just disappeared a few minutes ago and I had to purchase a new one. It doesn't rotate 360 degrees either

Host(ess)
    ok obviously something is wrong. My register went missing too...idk I thought it was me but its not! Hopefully this will be fix soon.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast