Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: my cashier is missing and customers stuck at door

Quote Originally Posted by crossgrip View Post
    Had to spend 40,000 on a new cash register because mine vanished. 20 gems lost due to this glitch. I never moved the original register from game start. And, if it was still there but hidden, then why are my customers leaving at the doorway?
    Im not spending 40k for another one, they better fix it so we dont have to buy a new one. With all these bugs and stuff lately makes me not wanna play it anymore.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by crossgrip View Post
    Had to spend 40,000 on a new cash register because mine vanished. 20 gems lost due to this glitch. I never moved the original register from game start. And, if it was still there but hidden, then why are my customers leaving at the doorway?
    My cash register is missing as well. Ugh. Where the heck did you buy a new one from? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by victorious83 View Post
    my cashier disappeared
    Yep, mine too. I hope it is fixed soon. Frustrating.....

Farm Supplier
    Same happened to me today....had to also buy a new one. Kinda crummy

My cashier disappared. Can not find for buying new one either.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Ok, for the 1st 2 people, the reason the cashier isn't showing is because you've blocked the door off. When the door is blocked nobody comes in and the cashier isn't there.

For MurJo, the cashier is hidden behind the chocolate cake. The register is right by the door and the chocolate cake on the counter right next to the register is blocking off most of the cashier from you seeing her.
    No, yesterday my cashier and the chocolate cake stay together..still in the morning, 3 hours ago, my cashier was there, suddenly the game is frozen, then my cashier is display.

Same here! I only blocked door after it happened to keep my rating from dropping further. I watched the people stand there, wait, and then brokenhearted walked out! I hope they fix soon. This just happened 15 minutes ago.

Someone said second one you can buy is Just for looks and doesn't function. I looked to make sure I hadn't or the game hadn't stored mine and there were not even any to buy listed.

New Resident
    SO AM I!!!!!!
    I'm very embarrassed by Bakery Story. Logged in my bakery,disappeared cash register that is only one. Last register can't selling, so I couldn't selling it. But it removed. So I bought one, but it couldn't rotate originally. What happen at my bakery? I've been using Nexus one.

My hostess disappeared as well. =(

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast