Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: my cashier is missing and customers stuck at door

my cashier is missing and customers stuck at door

My cashier just disappeared and all the people are stopping at the door. I restarted my phone but it didn't work, any suggestions

New Resident
    mine too....whats up with this

New Resident
    Me too, pls help me.

Executive Chef
    Ok, for the 1st 2 people, the reason the cashier isn't showing is because you've blocked the door off. When the door is blocked nobody comes in and the cashier isn't there.

For MurJo, the cashier is hidden behind the chocolate cake. The register is right by the door and the chocolate cake on the counter right next to the register is blocking off most of the cashier from you seeing her.

Yea I blocked the door so my rating would stop dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Ok, for the 1st 2 people, the reason the cashier isn't showing is because you've blocked the door off. When the door is blocked nobody comes in and the cashier isn't there.

For MurJo, the cashier is hidden behind the chocolate cake. The register is right by the door and the chocolate cake on the counter right next to the register is blocking off most of the cashier from you seeing her.
    I didn't have mine blocked and I'm having the same problem.....what's ur answer there?

Ive noticed a lot of my neighbors cashiers are gone

Quote Originally Posted by pinkygrl1827 View Post
    Ive noticed a lot of my neighbors cashiers are gone
    Same here.

my cashier disappeared

New Resident

cashier disappeared

Had to spend 40,000 on a new cash register because mine vanished. 20 gems lost due to this glitch. I never moved the original register from game start. And, if it was still there but hidden, then why are my customers leaving at the doorway?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast