Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else gets headaches when neighbors have the black/white dance floors?

Executive Chef

Who else gets headaches when neighbors have the black/white dance floors?

I have finally decided to delete any neighbor who has black and white dance floors because I stopped sending people to dance days ago seeing as how I'd get a headache after just a couple of those. I don't know who came up with the idea that they would be cool and I understand why people use them since there are only 3 dance floors that cost coins and people maybe don't want plain purple or the bright flashy floor.

The bright floor also bothers me but not as much so I'll still keep those neighbors but most of my dance floor is the purple and I just bought some of the steampunk dance floors and they aren't as prone to give me headaches as the bright floor, either.

Fashion Designer
    Black and white dance floors don't bother me at all. I don't have the, I went cheap...lol. But I like them ok, more than even some gem ones. Sad it hurts you.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    Yes I agree, it would be much better if the B&W didn't flash at all.

Executive Chef
    The trouble I have with the black and white floors is that I can never find the "sweet spot" for tapping them. It's not where it looks like it should be. I end up tapping about 30x for what should be 3-6.

Executive Chef
    I wonder if that's because they are creating illusions with your eyes. That's one of the things that hurts my eyes. I'm sensitive to flashing lights like that. Not epileptic (thank goodness) but it hurts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    The trouble I have with the black and white floors is that I can never find the "sweet spot" for tapping them. It's not where it looks like it should be. I end up tapping about 30x for what should be 3-6.
    I find that the WORST in Farm Story. It's like, I'll go where I think it should be, and it's not that at all. It's like that with Flax for instance. Drives me crazy!

Fashion Designer
    If there is at least one nice dance floor for money and not gems, so we dont need for all we lie spend our real money, maybe ppl would not use stupid black/white floors, got it?

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Yes... I def. get headaches looking at those clubs... makes me dizzy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlingempire View Post
    Yes... I def. get headaches looking at those clubs... makes me dizzy.
    I was infuriated by another developer of an app I love to play when they said that we now have to download another version to continue having the option to buy the special game currency which I need to prevent my crops and trees from withering and this version I deleted after checking it out when it was first released. Why did I delete? They put all the menus and stuff with a bright magenta color. My headache begins in less than a minute. So, I decided since I wanted to get the clouds (this is Tap Ranch from Gameview Studios, if anyone else plays that) I did this and now the app refuses to load the option to buy and I've tried 3 times and been rewarded with massive headaches. I complained in an email but they are closed and won't respond to me until they reopen but said it may take 5 days! It's all because Apple refuses to let their original games back into the App Store.

Executive Chef
    Tapping with one hand while holding Tylenol in other, squinting eyes helps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast