Thread: Gamer Status Announcement (Not an Official TeamLava announcement)

Executive Chef

Gamer Status Announcement (Not an Official TeamLava announcement)

This is not a TeamLava Announcement, this is individual gamer announcements

Have an announcement to make to your neighbors!
    Going on Vacation, going to school, taking courses at a University?
    Whatever the case, make your status known...

In-Game Profile walls become pretty long and make your status unknown to your neighbors, this is simply an alternative to let your neighbors know whats up.

Form: https://bit.ly/TLstatus
    List: https://bit.ly/TLstatusb

Add Me Forms & Lists: https://bit.ly/sfiapps
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    You are a wise one, Sehana

Executive Chef
    lol, thanks! Hope it helps some gamers
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    This is a fabulous idea. TL should incorporate this into the game somehow.

Fantastic idea!!! I hope this feature is incorporated soon.

Fashion Designer
    Hmmmmm....pondering.

So, yet ....how do the nbrs get the info? They have to come to the forum, find this thread, then go to the spreadsheet?

Neat idea, and good effort, but many of my nbrs have never been to the forum and have little interest in doing so.

I'd love if they could incorporate your form to somehow send a mssg to your neighbours walls. But the programming would probably be a nightmare....maybe they could do it as a paid service, for a small fee, or gem cost.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    I know I was just thinking that. Alot of people don't come to the forums. I do still re-post my updates on my own wall when I can. Kind of a hassle and WISH they would incorporate a status message somehow when you visit a neighbor.

If only I knew more programming... it is why I am taking heavy loads of courses LOL

I even post my status in my signature for reference geeez , lol
    Last edited by sehana; 06-23-11 at 06:13 PM.

Host(ess)
    A good idea sehana ... hope it gets adopted !!!

Take care

Hal