Thread: Accidental Purchase!!!!

Unhappy Accidental Purchase!!!!

when i was trying clothes on in my closet on Fashion Story, i accidentally bought something that costed 8 gems!!!! now i only have TWO GEMS left!!!!! i was trying to save them!!!!! what do i do? how can i get my gems back? is there a way to return clothes???? HELP!

The Honorable Panda
    We have all done it....I know frustrating...
    Team lava does not return gems for accidental purchases.

Sorry
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

aww man!!! that really sucks! i wish they did... i sent them an email complaining too. they should really get a better system for purchases. oh well. thanks for the help!

New Resident
    I did the same thing a couple times and I'm down to 1 gem lol. You have to really be careful in this game and not click too fast on stuff

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    They do need to have a confirm button for gem purchases as has berm suggested many times. But by buying gems you agree that they can't refund the accidental purchases, which is a Shane in your case. I hope that the clothes were nice.

Executive Chef
    Just curious, where does it say when we buy something we agree that they can't refund an accidental purchase? I thought that might have been in the Help/FAQ's but I don't see it anywhere.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Just curious, where does it say when we buy something we agree that they can't refund an accidental purchase? I thought that might have been in the Help/FAQ's but I don't see it anywhere.
    Does not say anything about accidental purchase... Problem how can u prove it was an accident and not buyers remorse?

I would like our gem to go into storage.. That way you have to take time to go into your inventory to get the gems out before spending.

I know on zoo story at the beginning your energy was just sitting there and i used it when I did not mean too.
    Now extra energy is in the storage.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request