Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Constant Restarting and Force Closing

Executive Chef

Unhappy Constant Restarting and Force Closing

I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. I have an htc inspire, updated everything, and a lot of the team lava games that have been allowed onto the android platform have just had issues after issues. With fashion story, it's the constant restarting of the game while I am in the catalog. If it doesn't restart, it force closes. That, along with not being able to accept likes, or access a closet feature? I was wondering if teamlava would have something concrete to let us bide our time with.

Host(ess)
    I've got the same issue.. I'm on droid too. I've got a samsung galaxy s2 and since the last update (yesterday) i've got "force closes" .
    I've got this issue only on fashion story , everytime i want to visit my neighbours.

Now I can accept likes, but i cant change my avatar..

PS : Sorry for my bad english, im french ^^

Executive Chef
    Thanks for letting us know. I'll bring this info to engineering for further investigation.

Host(ess)
    Same issue, constantly forcing close, on an EVO shift

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Not good. The devs had better be quick for you.

New Resident
    I have the same problem when placing orders in the catalog. If I try to place more than one order, it automatically restarts. Sometimes the original item I ordered will still be there and sometimes it won't and I'll have to order it again. I basically have to place one order, exit the game and restart it....place another order and exit again.

Since I downloaded the game, it's been restarting at least once a minute. it's nearly impossible to play

I'm having the same problem to. It's constantly restarting! It takes the fun out the game. Hope this is fixed soon. HTC EVO

Host(ess)
    I'm on iPad... I've been having force closes since this morning whenever I try to leave messages on other boutiques' walls...

New Resident
    /nod
    i'm having this issue currently too - well mostly just the restarting/going back to opening screen
    HTC Desire Z, Froyo(2.2)

@GroupMagma
    any news on the progress of fixing this? its very frustrating!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast