Thread: Farm size

New Resident

Farm size

Why isn't it possible to expand my farm beyond 24 squares? I have all these coins and no way to spend them without enlarging my farm. The game gets boring if you can't expand.

Fashion Designer
    At this time 24 X 24 is the largest size aval. I'd love to see this increased. It gets crowded trying to fit crops & decorations at times
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Agree it would be great if the land size can be expanded beyond 24x24 with so many decorations and crops coming up in the weekly updates. Capping the land size is a sure disincentive after a while, to buy the gem-decorations in the weekly updates. TeamLava, be a bit more generous with the land expansion and more players will be incentivised to buy the gems-deco as I have many neighbors complaining they find will slow down or cut off their gem purchases with the limited land size.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I agree I really want to expand!! Im only @ level 72, but still 24x24 really isn't that much room unless you want to minimize your crops to add decorations. But I personally want my farm to look more like a real farm, and that means lots of crops. TL please find a way for us to expand!!

Host(ess)
    Yes can u please help us farmers out with more room. I'm out of room and can't buy anything.

Host(ess)
    If you can't make the farm larger than 24x24, then perhaps you can write in an option to buy/open a satellite farm? So screen one would be your existing farm. Select screen two, and you have the option to buy another 24x24 lot for planting and building etc. It would just like visiting a neighbor or community member, but it would be a part of your own farm.

When I store my things in inventory and then go back to get them they're gone! Anybody else have this problem?

Grand Emperor
    I would LOVE to have a bigger farm or a satellite farm like suggested by Dulles. I need more room for all my gem purchases hint hint

Fashion Designer
    yeah a bigger farm would be nice. better yet, do it like "We Rule Deluxe" and have 8 more sides. more land area, more room for those gem items!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by akintobe View Post
    When I store my things in inventory and then go back to get them they're gone! Anybody else have this problem?
    Fortunately, I do not have that problem. Have you restarted the game? I have seen it where when you open the Inventory it is all blank, and if you restart the game its back to normal. Or try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if the items return. Your data is stored on the TL servers rather than with your game.