Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I lost 7 stoves and 2 grills today...

I lost 7 stoves and 2 grills today...

I lost 7 stoves and 2 grills today, and this is not the first time..., last week I also lost 7 ovens..., and my friend lost some of her stoves too..., is there anyway I can get them back or at least please make sure it won't happen again.....

Thanks...

I lost 6 easy stoves today, so it's happening to a lot of people apparently

Executive Chef
    How does it happen? Do you just go into your restaurant or bakery and find them not where you left them? That's very odd Have you tried restarting?

Actually I have 9 stoves, 9 ovens and 9 grills....

I like to cook the same food at once..., so when I want to change all my ovens to stoves, after I stored all my ovens, I find out that only 2 stoves left in storage..., I had 9 before, but only 2 left...., lost 7 stoves.......

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lytasty View Post
    I lost 7 stoves and 2 grills today, and this is not the first time..., last week I also lost 7 ovens..., and my friend lost some of her stoves too..., is there anyway I can get them back or at least please make sure it won't happen again.....

Thanks...
    How do you lose appliances ? , it can't be from selling 'accidently' since it confirms when you sell.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lytasty View Post
    Actually I have 9 stoves, 9 ovens and 9 grills....

I like to cook the same food at once..., so when I want to change all my ovens to stoves, after I stored all my ovens, I find out that only 2 stoves left in storage..., I had 9 before, but only 2 left...., lost 7 stoves.......
    It sounds like you sold them, not stored.

Quote Originally Posted by evanb84 View Post
    It sounds like you sold them, not stored.
    I am sure that I didn't sell them..., it happen three times already, and my friend lost her too..., however my friend's lost stoves re-appear 5 days later....

YESSS!!It's happened to me too! After I STORED my easy oven and I couldn't find it from my inventory. And i remember clearly it is STORED not SOLD as selling item require double confirmation lost six easy stove

FROM ONE OF THE TOPIC OF HELP FUNCTION:
    How Come I Cannot Take Items Out Of Storage After I Placed Them Inside?
    There is a bug with the storage that does not allow you to place out the items you stored unless you spend the original cost to buy them again. With items that costed Gems to purchase it is asking you to spend more Gems to take out the items you already paid for.
    We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will have this issue resolved next week. Please try not to store items in your inventory in the meantime, especially those that cost Gems. If you have the items stored already, try not to take them out until the next update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Akazukin11 View Post
    FROM ONE OF THE TOPIC OF HELP FUNCTION:
    How Come I Cannot Take Items Out Of Storage After I Placed Them Inside?
    There is a bug with the storage that does not allow you to place out the items you stored unless you spend the original cost to buy them again. With items that costed Gems to purchase it is asking you to spend more Gems to take out the items you already paid for.
    We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will have this issue resolved next week. Please try not to store items in your inventory in the meantime, especially those that cost Gems. If you have the items stored already, try not to take them out until the next update.
    Well, that better get fixed soon. People store some of their appliances now just to build more the easy ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast