Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Gems gone missing

Exclamation Fashion Story Gems gone missing

I had 36 Gems yesterday and I did not buy anything and when I opened
    My game today I discovered they are down to 7 Gems. I have emailed the
    Developers and see what they can do..grrrr!!!! This is frustrating !!

Rhino Keeper
    i have the same problem with city cash that I purchased and did not get. A very knowledgeable player told me to contact TL support and I have not gotten results yet but it may be because it happened during the updates and they are overwhelmed with emails. I also emailed iTunes store to inform them of the problem. I think it can be a real problem and we probably won't get what we paid for - this is not right but I don't know what else we can do and I totally agree - How frustrating!!!! I bought gems for 5 other games including fashion and have been able to use them without losing any - I don't know what the deal is- yuck!!!!

Thank you gitten. Yea it's a huge issue as I have read other threads with a similar issue.
    And most people r saying we wont get it back. I just don't understand why when we paid
    To get the gems and theres no refund. I feel ripped off. I hope they fix this issue and am still
    Waiting for the dev. To get back to me I hope...

New Resident
    I am also losing Gems! I have lost about 40 in the last 2 days. What can I do?

New Resident
    a few hours ago, i had 25gems and now, im down to ZERO!! (
    i was saving those... please give them back to me...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kuleet View Post
    a few hours ago, i had 25gems and now, im down to ZERO!! (
    i was saving those... please give them back to me...
    erase that.
    i think i accidentally bought an extra slot in the catalog im just level 22 and i have 14slots. why is there no confirmation if you are buying something with gems? arrrggghhh!!! i wanna cry...

New Resident
    I know, I accidentally expanded my store using my gems. I was saving them since the beginning and it was really frustrating. I ended up deleting the game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kuleet View Post
    erase that.
    i think i accidentally bought an extra slot in the catalog im just level 22 and i have 14slots. why is there no confirmation if you are buying something with gems? arrrggghhh!!! i wanna cry...
    I know, I accidentally expanded my store using my gems. I was saving them since the beginning and it was really frustrating. I ended up deleting the game.

New Resident
    I lost 25gems too

Do not expect too much that TL would reimburse you the missing gems. For only accidentally buying a slot with 25 gems, they would said it's not their fault and would not give the gems back to you. I am just wondering how many $$ they have earned by making the players accidentally buying a stupid slot?! Does TL really think players would buy more gems after losing them?! Is it one of their money-earning strategies? Think twice before you spend $$ on this game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast