Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/18 Maintenance

Executive Chef
    here to,evrything down, in an hour i have to harvest al my watered(probably gone) flax
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdiner View Post
    and usually it's hard to post maintenance on the forums because the forums are usually down, too.
    "Service Unavailable"
    Separate servers would be nice.

*It may tell you that you have no internet connection, but this is misleading, since some people aren't getting the system under maintenance message.
    This is a signature.

Rhino Keeper
    still down here in Vir***ia....11:18 morning

Could you guys please notify players via pop up on the games themselves. This is really irritating. Good thing I started cooking a bunch of 1 hour stuff right before the games went down.

Executive Chef
    damm, it 's back al my water is gone
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Fashion Designer
    It's still down here. It doesn't say anything about maintenance, though.
    All I'm getting is that "requires Internet access" message. Very frustrating. Been inaccessible on and off for at least 2 hours.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

New Resident
    me too its either getting an error and force close message or no internet connection when i already on my phone data network. Someone pls post a notice when its working thanks alot.

Executive Chef
    I'm up - but water has vanished. Why does it happen on a Saturday or Sunday ? Is it usage which is too much for the System ? Or does it happen just as often during the week when we tend to notice it less ?
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Farm Supplier
    I'm on Andoid and still down also. I hope they're up soon. I've been waiting 2 days for my roast chicken and stew!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast