Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Download City Story, Can't Switch to Another Game

Grand Emperor

Angry Can't Download City Story, Can't Switch to Another Game

I have the latest FS, RS, BS installed, having installed to fix the gifting problems.

Today I get a pop up saying to download City Story for 6 gems. When I try that it gets a message saying it can't find it.

When I click the world icon in the upper right corner to switch to another story, I get the error "Attention A server error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen"

This happens on FS, RS, BS.

When I am available to download, do I have to pick between FS, RS, and BS as to which game I would like the gems added, will they automatically be added to all 3, or do I have to download/uninstall in each game.

Executive Chef
    I think when it comes to downloading the new games, you will get gems in all the TL games you have as long as you click the pop-up for the game promotion that says you'll get so many gems. Now, I'm not sure about the problem you're having, but first I would try force closing your games (If you're on an Apple product, double click the home button on your device and it will bring up the apps you have running, click and hold on one until they have a (-) sign in the corner and close your Teamlava games) Then try reopening and seeing if you still have the same problem. Also make sure you have an internet connection. If none of that works, I would email support@teamlava.com and tell them what's happening.

Executive Chef
    It could also just be a bad link. Is anyone else having trouble downloading City Story from the in-game prompt? (on Android)

Executive Chef
    Yes, my sister is having this same issue. The error prompt says:

"Not found

The requested item could not be found."

She is using an Evo.

Edit: She did have an update she needed to do. She did the update, however it still shows with the same error message and will not let her download City Story from the link.
    Last edited by trenae; 06-17-11 at 10:51 AM. Reason: additional information

Farm Supplier
    i have the same problem
    samsung galaxy s

Yes, I also have the same problem.
    I keep getting the link but when I click it, it says that the item isn't available.
    I also did an update just before and farm story is really running slow now. Maybe that has something to do with it.
    I use a sony ericsson Xperia Arc.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    It could also just be a bad link. Is anyone else having trouble downloading City Story from the in-game prompt? (on Android)
    I can't download it either. By the link it says it don't exists.
    And when I search in the Android market it says download error...
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Executive Chef
    This should now be fixed, if you force-close the app and re-open it. Sorry for the trouble.

Fashion Designer
    Yay! It worked! Thanks GroupMagma!
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Farm Supplier
    Thank you GroupMagma!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast