Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update: Fashion Story now on Android Market

New Resident
    I have an HTC Hero and I love this game but it keeps force closing and it is slow and freezes. I keep having to log back in to play and sometimes it will work for longer periods of time, but it still over heats and that has never happened to my phone until I got this game. I hope there will be a way for this app to work smoother on my Android HTC Hero.

Host(ess)
    In the Android market, we had an update for this, as soon as the app updated, I was able to collect tips but 5 mins later...Its not working.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bmc9eq View Post
    In the Android market, we had an update for this, as soon as the app updated, I was able to collect tips but 5 mins later...Its not working.
    Sorry, we're still working on this. We hope to push out a fix soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bmc9eq View Post
    It seems to have never worked for me.

Host(ess)
    Collecting the thumbs didn't work after the update. Also, Teamlava, are you going to enable Android users to personalize their avatar?? I'd love this option.

Thanks <3

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry, we're still working on this. We hope to push out a fix soon.
    No rush, but thank you for the response. Some of us understand these things take time but other does not! Thank u TL.

Host(ess)
    Sweet! I play all of the 'Story' games on my Android! Can't wait to see the rest.

Rhino Keeper
    Im an Android user as well. Is it just me or does it seem like the items sell way to quickly? I stocked my racks and tables with multiple sets of the same items, opened my door and left the Game for like 5 minutes and came back everything had been sold! Has this happens to anyone else?

Executive Chef
    It was the same thing for Apple users but they fixed it. So, I know they will fix it for you guys too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    It was the same thing for Apple users but they fixed it. So, I know they will fix it for you guys too.
    Thanks Hun!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast