Quote Originally Posted by gmlaster View Post
Actually, there are a number of interface issues they need to address...enough to justify starting a thread to take user suggestions. Among my suggestions are:

1. Select All/None button is number on on my list of upgrades. If the point is social networking, why make it so complicated to gift my neighbors? Without a Select All button, giving becomes really ponderous and not at all enjoyable as my neighborhood grows. This button would make the game far more scalable as I could gift gift ten users or 10,000 with a single click.

2. Sending invitations is needlessly complicated. Why not include an "Invite" button on the Wall screen to make ut easier to invite users looking for neighbors? It's a real pain to have to write down or memorize a user's StormID, leave the Wall and jump to the Invite Friends screen, and then jump back to the Wall screen. Frankly, some of these StormIDs are really complicated, and trying to remember their spelling really discourages me from adding new neighbors if their IDs are too "creative". Having an Invite button would make it easier for me to increase my neighborhood without it becoming tedious.

3. Why not add a "Tip Maximum" button to the bakery screen to instantly add the most tips possible with a single click? I should still be able to click tables to add fewer tips, but for those of us who consistently tip generously, why not simplify the process? It would also be REALLY cool to have a single "Collect All" button to collect all my tips at one time instead of having to go table to table. That's really tedious if you have a lot of tables. Also, it would be helpful to have an alert pop up to let me know that my tables are full and I need to come collect my tips so I don't miss out on money because I'm doing something else and I didn't know my tables were full.

4. I would love to see more avatar choices with a wider variety of hair and eye color choices and definitely some ethinic diversity added. If I'm Asian, Hispanic or Black, why can't I have an avatar that looks like me? Same thing for the game characters. Many of the people who play this game are from all over the world. The game should reflect that diversity.

5. I have been to so many bakeries I enjoyed, but unless they're neighbors, I can't always find them and get back there again to tip or see how their designs have progressed. It would be wonderful to be able to "bookmark" a bakery by tapping a button on screen and have that bakery show up in a list in my Messages box in a tab next to my Wall tab so I can visit again whenever I want.

Support your points!

It's soooooooooo tedious for me to spend almost 3hrs to finish tippings and gifting. Ended, I dropped message at all my neighbours' walls to inform them that I won't be leaving msg after tipping and gifting anymore cos it wasted so much time! However, some neighbours replied me saying they won't know if I did tip and gift if I don't leave msg on their walls. Oh well, I already informed them I do gift cappucino and tips daily no matter if you do gift or tip me (a lot don't ). Up to them to believe. I do have understanding neighbours though