Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slower since the new update?

Executive Chef

Thumbs down Slower since the new update?

I updated FS today, and it's considerably slower now than before the update. For example, clearing crops and planting new ones aren't being completed as fast before. And there are little tinks here and there that are just different. Also, I still can't build anything.

Has this been an issue for anyone else? By the way, I have an HTC Inspire.

Fashion Designer
    Same here...
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    I updated FS today, and it's considerably slower now than before the update. For example, clearing crops and planting new ones aren't being completed as fast before. And there are little tinks here and there that are just different. Also, I still can't build anything.

Has this been an issue for anyone else? By the way, I have an HTC Inspire.
    Not sure about the Android version but on iPhone version, if you tap the flash quest sign to removed it, it speeds up your daily duties. Try that and see if it speeds up things.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jovenal View Post
    Not sure about the Android version but on iPhone version, if you tap the flash quest sign to removed it, it speeds up your daily duties. Try that and see if it speeds up things.
    There is no ability to do quests on any of the tl android version games. But thanks though..

Farm Supplier
    really slower........

New Resident
    I know people with the iPod/iPad version of the game: This "fix" slows the Android version down to the rate of the others. Too bad. I preferred the faster rate of plowing/planting. Unfortunately, this version has at least one bad error: I can no longer send gifts to any of my neighbors! I had been waiting for several weeks for Team Lava to introduce the Android update with the construction items that iPod/iPad users get. Instead, what we get is a downgrade. Reverting to the previous version does not appear to be an option, because today I was unable to play the game at all until I discovered there was an update, and applied it. Team Lava, please fix this!

New Resident
    I should add that I tried the gift-giving again just now, and it appears that the problem was temporary, and resolved itself. So I rescind my demand for a fix. However, please do try to update the Android version to include the construction items. . . soon?

New Resident
    Since this weeks update (dowload), yes, collecting, planting, tipping & watering are extremely slow. Not sure why, but curious if it will be fixed. Android 2.3.3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ytterbium View Post
    I know people with the iPod/iPad version of the game: This "fix" slows the Android version down to the rate of the others. Too bad. I preferred the faster rate of plowing/planting.
    Then I wish there was a way to undo the update, because this is honestly ridiculous. It is beyond slow, and that is not an exaggeration.

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree with you all, plowing planting and watering is so much slower. It's taking way more than double the time to do things. I hope that it's fixed soon, everything is taking too long now. Does anyone know how often TL responds to posts like these, it seems that not many get answers/responces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast