Thread: Help me!

Host(ess)

Unhappy Help me!

Hi, I accidentally bought fertilizer and wasted all my hard earned gems. Is there any way to undo that stupid move and get my gems back? Please help me.

Rhino Keeper
    Too late, you can't reverse the entry. Your precious gems are all gone!

Executive Chef
    Yeah, it sucks but I bet they also don't prompt for that kind of stuff which would be nice and not make people think they are all about the money.

Fashion Designer
    Pay attention to what you're tapping....
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef
    So sad but this has happened to all users. Plz be not so tap happy in future. Lol

Usually when the game loads slow or jumpy is when this happens. At the moment the Buy Gems Now pop-up seems to always appear at the most inconvenient times and mid-tap. It's quite easy to accidentally spend $50 on gems (unless you have in-app purchases turned off).

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post
    Usually when the game loads slow or jumpy is when this happens. At the moment the Buy Gems Now pop-up seems to always appear at the most inconvenient times and mid-tap. It's quite easy to accidentally spend $50 on gems (unless you have in-app purchases turned off).
    No, you always get a prompt.