Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: storm8 ID

Unregistered

Question storm8 ID

if someone could help on this please. where to sign up for a storm8 ID?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if someone could help on this please. where to sign up for a storm8 ID?
    please help

StrawberryFieldsForHours
    The easiest way would be to download one of the free Storm8 games themselves.

Using Pets Live as an example here:

1. Look for the cog symbol next the the '?' on the home page and push it (other titles vary but there is generally a settings page somewhere).

2. Click on the Storm8 tab, between 'General' and 'Blocked List'.

3. Fill out the required fields and save the changes.

Unregistered

Red face

thanks alot for your help, appreciated
    thaaaaaaaaaanks

kimroppi

storm8 ID not accepted in storm8 games

I have an existing storm8 ID that I use in all their game and I used the same storm8 id for Farm Story.

My husband plays all the storm8 games without a storm8 ID. When he started farm story he chose a storm8 ID with a space and Farm story accepts it. Now when he went into his other storm8 games they have that as the username but when he tried to set the password it says the username isn't valid because it contains a space. What should he do?

StrawberryFieldsForHours
    Quote Originally Posted by kimroppi View Post
    I have an existing storm8 ID that I use in all their game and I used the same storm8 id for Farm Story.

My husband plays all the storm8 games without a storm8 ID. When he started farm story he chose a storm8 ID with a space and Farm story accepts it. Now when he went into his other storm8 games they have that as the username but when he tried to set the password it says the username isn't valid because it contains a space. What should he do?
    He should contact TeamLava first by sending an Email to support@teamlava.com and they will either sort it then and there or liaise with Storm8, the two are closely related you see.

Unregistered

add me please

my storm8 is ohzno

racing:wngrug
    vampires:685rx4
    pets: run3r

I HAVE FARM STORY TOOO!!!! please add me!

Unregistered

Storm8 ID

when I created my storm8 ID I was changing a letter and hit the ok button by mistake and now my ID is spelled wrong, how can I change it?

DoodleBug

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    when I created my storm8 ID I was changing a letter and hit the ok button by mistake and now my ID is spelled wrong, how can I change it?
    Unfortunately, it will cost you gems to change it.
    Hit Menu, Profile, Profile, Change... "Change your name for 10 Gems" Okay

trenae
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug View Post
    Unfortunately, it will cost you gems to change it.
    Hit Menu, Profile, Profile, Change... "Change your name for 10 Gems" Okay
    To clarify in game name and Storm8 ID are not the same thing.

You may change your in game name however you can not change your Storm8 ID. If you have concerns or questions about your Storm8 ID you should email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast