Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me, or am I ALWAYS the last one to receive an update??

yea i use my ipod and i still havent gotten the update... very annoying!

Host(ess)
    Then how does one know when they get one of these miracle updates? My neighbors who are on same level (or even below my level)are cooking roast beef and brushetta!

Host(ess)
    I use an iphone 3 and i didn't get the updates too! :O

Host(ess)
    Ditto here, I use a Droid, received the updates in bakery story without the notification, but in rs still waiting on the updates and I've tried doing everything from uninstalling to deserting, very frustrating!

Host(ess)
    Restarting

Fashion Designer
    Well, it seems thee is no rythme nor reason to who gets updates same day of release or not.

For the record, not running valentine anything. I have current software, and updated story games. Still no bakery or city update, but got em in farm, r.s., fashion, and n.c.

Hope they get pushed today for bakery. I'm resolved not to spend another dime if I continue to be last on the update rounds.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Rhino Keeper
    It's really frustrating. Has been over a week now and I STILL don't have the angel food cake, strawberry milkshake or dot wallpaper that all my nbrs have. No real answer from teamlava either...anyone with any real suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    To me, i think that weekly updates has nothing to do with update of app in app store, weekly update goes diff way directly to game online fro server, thats what i think.
    Yeah I think your right the update in the app store is only to fix bugs. I still haven't received the weekly update in restaurant story No Creme Puff for me yet lol. Im using an Android device and I thought that maybe android updates are just released a little later than Apple Updates but I kinda feel a little better knowing that im not the only one who hasn't gotten them yet.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeNatasha View Post
    Yeah I think your right the update in the app store is only to fix bugs. I still haven't received the weekly update in restaurant story No Creme Puff for me yet lol. Im using an Android device and I thought that maybe android updates are just released a little later than Apple Updates but I kinda feel a little better knowing that im not the only one who hasn't gotten them yet.
    Mine is actually backwards this time. I play on both iPad and Android. Usually I get the update on the iPad as soon as everyone else, and Android can take a few days. This time I got it on Android, and still haven't seen it on iPad. I'm being patient, I just thought it was funny. :-)
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    iPad user here, and sometimes I get updates late too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast