Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me, or am I ALWAYS the last one to receive an update??

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Is it just me, or am I ALWAYS the last one to receive an update??

All my neighbours seem to get the updates before me in Bakery Story, and Restaurant story before I quit it completely due to bugs. Have seen all the new items in my friends bakeries for a few days now and I still have nothing. Pretty bummed as I'm an avid player, on daily for hours even!

Anyone else with me, anything I can do to get the updates when others do?

Fashion Designer
    Are you an ipod touch user? I am. It takes 4eva 4 me too. Since most iphones have internal internet, i guess it just takes a while for us!

Fashion Designer
    I'm an iPad user. I have Not received the updates in bakery either. I didn't get the last ones until 4 days after they were released.

It makes no sense.

Hope I'm not waiting till Tuesday again. Ridiculous
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Rhino Keeper
    I use iPad too, maybe they update us last. Bummer. I'm in Australia, but I doubt that would make a difference.

Fashion Designer
    No, don't think it's location. I'm in Canada
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tones22 View Post
    I use iPad too, maybe they update us last. Bummer. I'm in Australia, but I doubt that would make a difference.
    I use both an iPhone4, and an IPad. I'm in Canada. I got all updates same day. But previous week took several days because I didn't know I had to delete all Valentines stories and DL the originals. That worked Boom update right away. Now however there are actual updates from iTunes which I installed last night they have corrected any bugs I had in my stories. Perhaps you need to do the same.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know what you mean by deleting valentines stories and DL from the originals. I have all the app store updates and still none of the new stuff this week. I'm pretty bummed about it. Hopefully soon.

Host(ess)
    No, I use an iPad too and still no update. App store says I am up to date. None seen on RS...only Easy cook items showed up. Am on level 58 & also see my friends with the new food! I am in Alabama.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    I use both an iPhone4, and an IPad. I'm in Canada. I got all updates same day. But previous week took several days because I didn't know I had to delete all Valentines stories and DL the originals. That worked Boom update right away. Now however there are actual updates from iTunes which I installed last night they have corrected any bugs I had in my stories. Perhaps you need to do the same.
    I use only Valentine stories types not regular, and i have updates, who knows how things are. All is no easy i think, cuz games play thousands ppl all over the world, i more wonder, that it still works lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mawmaw3 View Post
    No, I use an iPad too and still no update. App store says I am up to date. None seen on RS...only Easy cook items showed up. Am on level 58 & also see my friends with the new food! I am in Alabama.
    To me, i think that weekly updates has nothing to do with update of app in app store, weekly update goes diff way directly to game online fro server, thats what i think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast