Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ripped off with magic box!

Farm Supplier
    😭I did!!! I bought a groovy delivery box by mistake and all I got from it is a stupid, useless quad sofa!!😭

Host(ess)
    I actually like getting clothes from boxes for my avatar.i have got heaps of clothes from boxes for my avatar and I'm really happy

New Resident
    The thing is the game maker could make LOTS of money if they understood the way to get customers to spend more...and more. I was going to by a chest until I came here and read what a rip off the are. Fact is, if you by a chest or magic box they should produce a prize daily until you get all that chest or box as to offer. If that's how it worked players would buy multiple chests or box's instead of none. The other feature we should have is the ability to purchase those prizes as individual items for 3 to 5 gems each. I have a neighbor who has a beautiful jewelry case I would love to have but didn't see it pictured as a prize from any of the chests but now that I read how so many players get some stupid little prize I would not have bothered anyway.

Oh believe me, I've lost gems on it all. I've accidentally opened a chest after opening the game for the day and getting all of the pop ups and trying to clear them out. 24 gems (gem trap). On separate occasions, I've accidentally bought catalog slots. 49 gems each (gem trap). I have a total of 24 slots now. AND, most recently....lost 80 GEMS! when hitting the back scroll button to try to get back to the first catalog slot and change my order, somehow instead of "cancel this order and start a new one" pop up, the pop up that says "expand for 80 gems?" came up and I hit it. Of course I had just made it to 80 gems that day. Soooo very frustrating. Of course the answer was NO when I asked to try and reverse it. of course to get the answer no, do not post your question here on the forums. You must create a support ticket to get the answer NO.

Executive Chef
    I can't understand why people don't like to get avatar items from boxes or even don't want to spend gems for avatar items, this is half a dressing up game, not only decorating a boutique game. I opened some boxes with avatar items lately hoping to get one but didn't make it.

Angry magic box

I bought a magic box and got nothing! !!
    Quote Originally Posted by cooreygirl View Post
    Thought I'd take a look at the magic box on Fashion Story to see if there was a clue as to what I would be getting if purchased but incorrectly thought touching it brought up an information window...Wrong! I got a notice telling me I had just spent 24 jewels on a coffee table that was awesome ...Wrong! Fair enough I was curious and shouldn't have touched the icon but my points are
    Surely when your buying with real money it should be something really cool, not the smallest coffee table imaginable.
    Surely it causes resentment and dissatisfaction having mystery purchases of differing values and appeal in the magic boxes rather than encouraging players to see what they could have. I won't be risking my own cash again, so customer lost now!
    I now have a coffee table in green with magazines on which is smaller than any of the other furniture for the store so looks stupid sat in my inventory, probably until I decide to sell it, reminding me never to do it again!

On the plus side I'm really enjoying the game in-spite of the above
    Has anyone else fallen into this trap??

There's a person on fashion story and other games too. That does not participate in playing the game. You can not delete this person or write on his/ her wall. This person does not tip or leave gifts. Stormies shop. Very unfair player. U relay on tips and gifts to expand and this player is a *****. I cant delete him/her so I just stop visiting. He/ her is a o level. We like our neighbors to b a 3 or 4 . Beware of this because he/ she will only take your tips.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yolandatorres28 View Post
    I bought a magic box and got nothing! !!
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com and an agent can tell you what you received from the box.

Quote Originally Posted by yolandatorres28 View Post
    There's a person on fashion story and other games too. That does not participate in playing the game. You can not delete this person or write on his/ her wall. This person does not tip or leave gifts. Stormies shop. Very unfair player. U relay on tips and gifts to expand and this player is a *****. I cant delete him/her so I just stop visiting. He/ her is a o level. We like our neighbors to b a 3 or 4 . Beware of this because he/ she will only take your tips.
    Stormie is a computer generated neighbor. He cannot be deleted.

Meet your new neighbor, Stormie!

Closing this thread since it is an older thread and now gone off topic.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234