Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 1

Fashion Designer
    New updated restaurant with pizza goal items included

I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopazz View Post
    Hi! I'm glad y'all liked the pyramid! I do use an older iPad, so it is easier to see the whole place at once. However, if you know how to create stairs, then the pyramid is a little easier even in a small area. It is basically just straight lines of colored floor tiles, and only 3 colors that are similar. One light, one medium, and one shadow in the same color family. Start at the top, if you notice it is just 4 tiles. Then do the next line, and so on. I always zoom in close to do the work, and then zoom out to make sure its got the right effect, so if you can use my pic for reference, you should be able to do it even if you can't see the whole thing! Let me know if I can help you more.
    Thx. I use both an iPad and iPhone so when I'm ready to decorate for Halloween I'll have to try ur suggestions.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Farm Supplier
    Last edited by YvieKennaCafe; 09-15-14 at 08:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    How do you put pictures up?

You can use the photo bucket app or tinypic.com which I use. Take a photo with your device, edit as you like, upload to the app or website as the case might be, then use one of them for a link to post in your thread.

Heres an old link from Kooky with info:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=Posting+photo
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-16-14 at 08:12 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Thx. I use both an iPad and iPhone so when I'm ready to decorate for Halloween I'll have to try ur suggestions.
    If you take a screenshot of the pyramid you can just copy how he/she laid the tiles then you can play around with colours and even different shapes once you get the hang of it. That pyramid is pretty big though, so make sure you have plenty of space and time!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Here's mine

I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Updated. Waiting on fall items for a revamp.

Fashion Designer
    Not sure where this would belong, but I just found out about the Amazon App store holiday versions for these games and they are pretty awesome, since they now have the customers and host/hostess in a costume for Halloween, and the door is different:

I never knew that such a thing existed, will be neat to have with the new Halloween goals! And I also got access to the old Halloween appliances the Witch's Stove and Monster Oven, so double bonus.

Sidenote: this version does seem a bit....odd. Since I can't seem to scroll like I usually do when I get to the edge of the restaurant, and it seems to be a tad bit slower on the loading, but I'm OK with it for the time being.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    The joys of android, LavaRain! Make sure you grab the christmas one too; it's awesome.

YvieKennaCafe, I like your place. Great game room.