Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Wow!! This is definitely the summer party I want to visit - there's so much going on, and I love all the detail in your picture and description!

*grabs an inner tube for the rubber ducky river*
    Thank you! That means a lot! I'm really happy that the past goal prizes and current sales items fit really well together! I might extend the rubber ducky river to include another attraction but for now, it'll have to do in my small restaurant until I expand/redecorate. ^^

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Spring Wedding Reception

As usual, I'm late to the posting party This look was from back in May through June, when my restaurant hosted a Wedding Reception Party

The catering service is rolling out only the fanciest of eats! Meanwhile, Chef Lee is hiding out between appliances.

The wedding and reception took place outdoors. Lovebirds all around!

Shh... Nobody tell the wedding party, but Phoebe's taking selfies!

The Lady in Red has spied a new dance she'd like to try, but her partner is staring hungrily at the plates of food!

And no wedding would be complete without the guests! Cheers to the newlyweds

And hey! Happy 100 pages everybody!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper

Mid-Autumn Fest at Anywhere

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Anywhere! We are currently running a Mid-Autumn Festival Promotion where you can stand a chance to WIN a dinner package for 5 people! Just write in and tell us what a family means to you and the winner with their loved ones will be served an 8-course dinner on 4th October!

We also have EIGHT 2nd place prizes up for grabs where you can win a 2-course meal for you and your plus one at our VIP tables! These VIP tables are no ordinary tables as we will also be showing an exclusive play, starring none other than Ms Parasol herself!

So get your thinking caps ready, pens poised, and start writing! Do send your pictures in as well! Deadline to submit your entries is on 27th September!

Terms & conditions apply.
    All information received may be used for promotional purposes only.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moon Festival.jpeg 
Views:	484 
Size:	350.5 KB 
ID:	38235

Okay, now that that is out of the way, all other diners are also welcome to join in the festivities! We have tables for two overlooking the river and the stream, and on the menu we have longevity noodles, roasted chestnuts, dumplings, just to name a few! Of course, the menu will change from time to time but mochi ice cream will always be available!

After meals, couples can rent a bike or just relax on the swing by the petal pond and just enjoy each other's company. Keep an eye out for jumping fishes and the elusive turtle!

Oh and let's not forget our wishing tree! Papers are available on request and you may write your wishes and hang them on the tree. Do be careful when hopping over to the little island! Or you can fold little origami wishing boats and float them along the river. Don't worry as we do have filter screens to scoop them all up before the water flow back out into the open.

I look forward to seeing you there!

If you have a sweet tooth, you're more than welcome to visit my bakery, 3 pm, which is open in the evenings at 6 pm!

It's not a real competition, btw.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-08-17 at 12:51 PM. Reason: enlarged picture :)
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    Easter is one of my favorite RS holidays: I love bunnies, and candy, and the bright blue that's on a lot of the decor. So here's my place this year!

And here is one of my smaller places too, where I went with purple instead to match the ice cream cone wallpaper:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2018-03-31-03-31-45.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	187.9 KB 
ID:	43374Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2018-03-31-05-02-56.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	161.5 KB 
ID:	43377
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-31-18 at 02:08 PM.

All these Spring restaurants are so nice, it's inspiring me. I think I'm going to set up my spring stuff today since I didn't really get to decorate for Easter due to lack of decor lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Grand Emperor
    Started a new thread since we have reached 100 pages.

Please continue to post pictures of your beautiful and creative restaurants in Show off your Restaurant - Thread 2. Thanks.