Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper

My most recent themes

Howdy y'all! Me again. There's been a few redesigns that weren't too interesting, so I didnt include them. I like to a few at once, otherwise I'd be posting here every week or every other week.

Marketplace. Really loved these items and will bring the theme back for fall.

Egyptian. You have to kind of unfocus your eyes to see the pyramid 3 dimensionally, but I though it was cool.

Summer romance. End of summer theme, with the left side being a couple's journey from falling in love, to getting married, to having a family, to growing old and sitting on the porch together.

And lastly, my back to school theme. Kiddo starts second grade this week. /cry

Hope you all like them!

Rhino Keeper
    My summer theme

New Design! hope y'all like

Last edited by KobeAnd8; 09-02-14 at 06:26 PM.

New Resident

alyx81

alyx81
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2014-09-06-11-35-33.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	15333  

I wanna share the newest look of my restaurant
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	15516
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post
    My summer theme
    OMG this is lovely!

Nightclub Owner
    Jopazz, that pyramid is AWESOME!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopazz View Post

Egyptian. You have to kind of unfocus your eyes to see the pyramid 3 dimensionally, but I though it was cool.

Hope you all like them!
    Question for u
    Plz do u use some type of a design program or something to help u w ur designs? I'm only able to c part of my place as I try and design. I'm just curious. Btw this Egyptian pyramid is great.
    I'm able to picture in my mind but I'm not able to get it to work out when I attempt to do the actual design.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 09-14-14 at 07:24 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Question for u
    Plz do u use some type of a design program or something to help u w ur designs? I'm only able to c part of my place as I try and design. I'm just curious. Btw this Egyptian pyramid is great.
    I'm able to picture in my mind but I'm not able to get it to work out when I attempt to do the actual design.
    I think it because they use ipad. I can see the whole restaurant using ipad. Cmiiw

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! I'm glad y'all liked the pyramid! I do use an older iPad, so it is easier to see the whole place at once. However, if you know how to create stairs, then the pyramid is a little easier even in a small area. It is basically just straight lines of colored floor tiles, and only 3 colors that are similar. One light, one medium, and one shadow in the same color family. Start at the top, if you notice it is just 4 tiles. Then do the next line, and so on. I always zoom in close to do the work, and then zoom out to make sure its got the right effect, so if you can use my pic for reference, you should be able to do it even if you can't see the whole thing! Let me know if I can help you more.