Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100 LastLast

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    This is such a clever design! Love it!

Rhino Keeper
    very vibrant and lively! c'est magnifique!

Host(ess)

Red face

My restaurant

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0470.JPG 
Views:	515 
Size:	366.2 KB 
ID:	36198  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-13-17 at 10:56 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbig22 View Post
    My restaurant
    Aah! So cute! I especially love your cloudy corner
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    Thank you so much, Pixiegamer I love your restaurant as well

Rhino Keeper
    Expanded after gazillion years.. woohooooo...
    Made a few changes and little bigger beach area. ☼⛱

Executive Chef
    My homage to my adopted home! Some of it is a bit of a stretch, but I did what I could with what I've got. How many neighborhood/attraction references can you name? (Answers below)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2017-05-20-03-06-26.png 
Views:	417 
Size:	931.2 KB 
ID:	36837

So, off to the right is the edge of the Bronx, featuring Arthur Ave., the NY Botanical Gardens, the Bronx Zoo, and the Hall of Fame for Great Americans. Below is Queens, featuring the airport and Met Life Stadium, home of both the Jets & Giants. No space for the hipster picnic, so I didn't put Brooklyn in.

Manhattan, starting at the top, "reading" left to right: Riverside Park, Apollo Theater, Sylvia's Restaurant, Spanish Harlem (which is outdated, but I didn't have anything for East Harlem). On the Upper West Side is a Grey's Papaya, the American Museum of Natural History and Hayden Planetarium & Lincoln Center (the harp). The Upper East has museum mile (though that's really all Met art, so either way) and rich people

To midtown! Off in the Hudson is the Intrepid Sea Air & Space Museum. The violinist is for Carnegie Hall, the note is for Broadway, the synchronized dancers are Rockettes. The main branch of the NYPL is there, with the famed Patience in front (Fortitude gave up and went home). And the also-famed shopping on 5th Ave, of course.

Below all that is Madison Square Garden, Korea town, the Garment District, the Empire State Building, Chelsea, Curry Hill and the Lower East Side. Then Chinatown surrounding what's left of Little Italy, South Street Seaport, and the Financial District. And then in totally the wrong spots because I didn't leave enough space for the final prize, Brooklyn Bridge and Lady Liberty.

New York, New York, a helluva town, the Bronx is up and the Battery's down...

Whew!
    Last edited by twospoons; 05-20-17 at 01:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Pixiegamer love how you created the widow's walk for houses in your Mardi Gras theme! Very creative.

Fashion Designer
    My current design. I am very close to my next expansion, so will be redesigned soon, but wanted to share:

Name:	IMG_0365.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	230.9 KB 
ID:	36917

At the bottom, we see incoming traffic from the Brooklyn Bridge. Gran-Gran, whose connecting flight to Miami was delayed, has taken advantage of her layover in favor of having a few mai tais in Manhattan. Tourists!

Lava Girl's fortunes are at an all time low. Nonetheless, her spirits are good and she seems happy enough living in a tent in the park near the bridge.

Name:	IMG_0366.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	36918

Hip Techie is excited to be going on a first date with a new guy. She seems more into it than he does.

Name:	IMG_0367.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	231.9 KB 
ID:	36919

The entire cast of the latest review has come out for curtain calls. The show has had tolerably good press and a solid run. Will they go on tour, or be extended? The kid in the bunny suit (whose name is Kevin) is going to call his agent the minute he gets off stage.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-27-17 at 10:07 AM. Reason: enlarged pictures

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I love your descriptions Poor Lava Girl! All that traffic must be noisy I hope the Hip Techie's date goes well - it's hard to crack a smile from that surly Jock!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~