Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angel Food Cake & Strawberry Smoothies!!!

Executive Chef
    but it s nice to have new food on the tabel
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Executive Chef
    sorry table
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Fashion Designer
    Well that's twice in a row I didn't get update day of release. I didn't get last weeks unti Tuesday this week. Doesn't make any sense. Not amused.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    I just got fashion a few minutes ago. I got last week's around Tuesday as well, but this week's are rolling in slowly throughout the day. Keep an eye out, maybe there's hope?

Rhino Keeper
    - angel food cake - 2 hours - x875 - +3500 coins - +34xp
    - strawberry smoothie - 2 hours - x1150 - +4600 coins - +40 xp
    - decoration - pink trashcan - 5 gems
    - candy wallpaper - 15,000 coins

New Resident
    @sea******s, can you provide the food cost for the new cake and smoothie? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    hi again hnhwaiko (saw your post in restaurant ) cost of angel food cake is 1090 and cost of strawberry smoothie is 1440 have fun!

I still have not received the update for all items. What do I need to do????

Try deleting your BS app then re-installing BOTH versions of BS (valentines/regular) One of the two should update you. It worked for me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12