Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roast Beef and Bruschetta

Fashion Designer
    In mine i cant see pic of bruschetta, i am at 29 level, so maybe tomortow have available, will it work without pic? I maybe restart iPad, may it helps.

New Resident
    My boyfriend got the update but I didnt...identical devices...same plan....i am on a much higher level and have been playing longer...what gives?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    In mine i cant see pic of bruschetta, i am at 29 level, so maybe tomortow have available, will it work without pic? I maybe restart iPad, may it helps.
    I can't see the bruschetta either, but I can still cook it it is visible on the oven, on the counter and on plates, just not in the cookbook. Very strange!

Executive Chef
    i can't see the bruchetta either, but i can cook it and still i don't have the roast beef, and it's not the level (93) very strange
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Host(ess)
    I still haven't gotten the update either. No roast beef, bruchetta or any change in decor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I can't see the bruschetta either, but I can still cook it it is visible on the oven, on the counter and on plates, just not in the cookbook. Very strange!
    Exactly, well hopefully next update will fix it )

Executive Chef
    the roasted beef has landed, but no pic of the bruchetta
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Farm Supplier
    [IMG][/IMG]

Rhino Keeper
    I got the roast beef but not bruschetta. Does anyone have the roast chicken in their restaurant - not as a gift- but as an item to cook. I am sure that it came up when I advanced a level but when I went back it was not there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123