Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you EARN gems?

New Resident

How do you EARN gems?

The other "Story" games have ways to earn gems, such as finishing the second level in baking or cooking (Restaurant/Bakery Story), etc. If there is a way I haven't found it. I'm afraid this lack could cause me to drop the game. Any thoughts?

Fashion Designer
    Participate contests here on forum. Buy with your own cash.
    sophiacml

New Resident
    Most of us do this for fun, we don't want to spend money we don't have. We used to be able to buy animals with gold, now we can only use gems. That's hardly fair. Either let us earn gems, or let us buy animals with gold.

New Resident
    I am going to be deleting zoo story if there arent some changes made with the gems soon. I refuse to spend my hard earned money on fake animals. I was also VERY dissapointed today when I started playing the game and saw that all of the animals require you to buy them with gems and no longer let you use your gold coins. This is insane! I have play tiny zoo also and zoo story was by far my fav until I realized that there is no way to earn gems with out purchasing them. At least in tiny zoo you can earn what they call "zoo bucks"(their version of gems)

How can I take a picture on sony ericsson x8?

New Resident

Question

I also wonder how to earn gems in Zoo Story. I earn a few gems in Restaurant Story. I feel like I got hoodwinked when I started this "free game" since you can't really do much unless you use your own money to buy gems. I really feel a bit used. Guess buyer be ware applies here.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci3nc3 View Post
    I also wonder how to earn gems in Zoo Story. I earn a few gems in Restaurant Story. I feel like I got hoodwinked when I started this "free game" since you can't really do much unless you use your own money to buy gems. I really feel a bit used. Guess buyer be ware applies here.
    right now no mastery in Zoo for gems. For some reason they deleted this option within a few days of the game being released.
    Hopefully when they do an update they will add back. Main reason a lot of players have closed their Zoo game .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    That's because you have bought the maximum amount of animals you can buy with coins. Now the only other way to get it without gems is to breed them, which I think is a fair way to bypass the use of gems to acquire more animals.

Fashion Designer
    Its annoying- there should be mastery levels :P
    Master Restauranteur, Gamer and Tennis star

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by avgirl927 View Post
    Most of us do this for fun, we don't want to spend money we don't have. We used to be able to buy animals with gold, now we can only use gems. That's hardly fair. Either let us earn gems, or let us buy animals with gold.
    I have 3 of each of the coin animals and because of that now to add another you do have to use gems. I don't see why I would need more than 3, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast