Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is it so hard to find good neighbours!

I can't tip every day. I have a very weak signal. But I gift every day to all of my neighbors, though I do switch up between food and items.

I answer requests for materials multiple times daily. I do not look on people's walls to find out what their gifting preference is. I play multiple games and have a small child who has health issues. I simply don't have time to check to see if what I'm sending is okay. I try to give nice things though.

It irritates me when people get upset because they don't get exactly what they wanted. This is a game, a very fun and addicting game, but still... meant for fun.

Here's what I'm looking for:
    Neighbors that treat this like a game and NOT a job
    I don't care for neighbors to tip me, I only tip to maintain a star rating.
    Accepting my material request and gifting some cups of cappuccino is more worthy than tips to me.

That's all... just be an active player and gift Cappuccino. You don't have to tip. I tip from time to time but i don't make it my business if i don't have time or just forget.

Islanddoll1

PS: I don't like bossy or childish neighbors so please don't add me if u know u depend on the tips of your neighbors and plan to bombard my wall with foolish messages... Only fun, positive, active neighbors please.

I tip when I can and always gift what is needed.

please add: Jasoncurrent

Thanks!

please add chaerena

TasteAsia

TasteAsia

TasteAsia

I give what you want

Looking for non-tipping neighbor who gift parts and respond to request daily only! I'm a level 99 player in bs and rs with 0 star rating, gift parts and respond to request daily but do not tip. Please add me if you play the same as me and above level 90 only. Thank you!

Add me: MiniDemon88
    Playing in Bakery Story, Restaurant Story and Fashion Story.

New Resident
    I play daily multiple times a day. I tip and give gifts. Add me Kiatsun

add me please fuzzyvamp

Looking for non-tipping neighbor, who gift parts and accept request daily above level 50 only! I'm a 0 star rating player who gift parts and accept request daily. I don't care about tips, so you don't need to tips me. Please read before you start adding me.

Please add me: MiniDemon88. Thank you! ^^

Farm Supplier
    I send and receive random basic parts and accept all material requests. I don't tip so you don't have to tip me.

Looking for active parts gifter who answers requests. Sorry but food gifters will be deleted.

If I have the time, I will gift what you requested on my wall but otherwise I will send whichever part I selected that day.

I am on RS too, playing the similar style.

If you like this low maintenance neighbour, please add me : greengold7

Happy Baking!

PS: Basic Parts means Fuse/ Gear/ Metal Sheets/ Paint/ Screw/ Wiring and to a lesser extent Knob/ Spring/ Blue Motor