Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Story Request Thread

Fashion Designer
    I'm using iPhone 3gs with the latest version. It has been crushing since ages ago that I've posted here but there isn't anything has been done. I always have to restart the app. Please... Fix this bug while you try to add updates on this story!
    sophiacml

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by muffy69 View Post
    Being able to exchange coins for gems would be really nice. I got millions of coins and nothing to do with them.
    I know they won't do it in the other games, but here it would make sense. Please? Think about it?

New Resident
    Remove the gem requirements for redigging all of the islands.

Yes!!! All islands free to revisit would be nice too. Then again, anything would be nice. I see the other games got updated again. Those of us that play treasure story got nothing..... What a shocker.

I definitely want more food option, especially shorter ones, say 15 minutes that gives you 4 energy or something like that. More decorations for islands also.

New Resident
    YES!!! more food options with different cooking times ie. 15m, 30m, 2hr, 4hr, 8hr with mastery of items
    higher levels
    more islands that DO NOT need gems to dig on them

Executive Chef
    I agree with all of these and also want to know if the weekly updates are ever coming to this game.

Why did you even bother to start this thread group magma? Another round of weekly updates for the other games and nothing still for treasure story. What's up with that?????

And still nothing. Group magma said they are busy at team lava, maybe treasure story will finally be included in the weekly updates.

dunno if TL is still planning on updating treasure story, but if so, here are my requests:

-definitely need more expansions! many of us are stuck with a small island & too much stuff cluttering around
    -more decorations. some ideas: hammock, pirate stuff, venus flytrap, coconut trees, etc...
    -more food options! preferably those with 3 hr, 8 hr, & 16 hr time slots
    -increase the max level cap to 96 or above!
    -another magic box? I like the holiday box and all, but it's the only one available. I'd like to see more special items!

and please, I beg you, DON'T add in the bouncing stars/tips or "constructable" feature. those are terrible

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast