Thread: Floor space with no walls

Fashion Designer

Floor space with no walls

Took this shot of a nbrs spot.

Can u spot the 'bug'?

Actually I like as we could have outdoor tables....but is this a new thing, or is my nbrs r.s. Buggy? Hope he/she didn't lose wall art or paper in this.

Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    Just a bug. I've had this happen to me too. A nbrs floor will be superimposed on yours or vice versa. Goes away in a few clicks.

Fashion Designer
    Actually it was on a nbs....it's lasted several times when I've gone back
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    Interesting... Never seen it last that long.

Fashion Designer
    But you're right. I closed the game, went back to them, it was normal. Tipped some more, then went back, and it was there again, but different flooring. Happened on another player I tipped. But I only recreated it on these two restaurants. Weird