• 14-18

2 10.00%
  • 18 or older

16 80.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New age poll

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    TL should link the TOS in the app market, I think we're all in agreement there. But they do give their website in the app description, and their TOS can be found at the provided homepage. This complies with COPPA regulations.

Besides, nobody reads TOS before downloading an app anyway. It's only after they have a problem with the game that they do, if at all. Most just rush to claiming they are going to talk to their lawyers and sue, unaware that they'd only be wasting their lawyer's time.

As far as clearly stating 'you must be over 14 to play this game', well.. that isn't TL's only Term of Service, so why should it be the only one they point out? They'd have to point out ALL Terms, which would end up being that long list of text that you ignore as you scroll down to the 'accept terms' button.

I'm sorry you don't agree, but TL has completely done what is required of them as far as providing Terms of Service. Your "4+ rating" issue really is an issue with the itunes app store, not TL, so go bug them for not reading TL's TOS before rating the app.
    Thank you for saying this far better than I could.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    How does this forever lasting argument have anything to do with the age poll?
    I'm sorry, but I am going to dispute serious allegations like these wherever they are made, even if that means being off-topic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I'm sorry, but I am going to dispute serious allegations like these wherever they are made, even if that means being off-topic.
    Ok, if that's what you want to do go ahead. I was just thinking why not argue on each others walls

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    Ok, if that's what you want to do go ahead. I was just thinking why not argue on each others walls
    Because I feel like letting that stand is tantamount to admitting it's true, and I want everyone to know it's a lie.

Executive Chef
    I and lots of other people know you are telling the truth

On Topic: Age poll was the posters way to help nekonight show lava lots of people under age 14 play. Til it was known that lava can ban the ID of the person admitting it on the poll. Everything else has been stipulative topic relation by extension of argumentative standpoints. Nothing more. Nothing less. I'm tired of it anyway. Right now my neighbors are still being slammed by foul mouthed "underage" game players and Lava still has yet to clean up the mess. It's just pointless to argue; however when over 135 people sign a petition and comment how they feel about wall harassment, at some point Lava's going to have to realize they are not doing a good job keeping walls clean. It's a mess. It's unsightly, and if kids shouldn't play, lava should stop banning them for 3-5 days and just **** their account already. Dangling them about to unleashe them 5 days later to repeat the process isn't going to change anything. It just shows lava does NOT uphold what they say. They issue a ban, and it is not a permanent suspension.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234