View Poll Results: What Age Group Are You?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 13 and younger

1 7.69%
  • 14-17

1 7.69%
  • 18 or older

11 84.62%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age Poll

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    TL is simply out to protect themselves, not to mention these kids, and for good reason. Let me put this into perspective. Granted this example is very rare and not likely to happen within the TL games, that fact remains that it COULD, and that possibility is MORE than enough reason for TL to maintain their position on this.

Myspace sued for not protecting minors

I'll just sum it up (you can find the horrible details in that link) and just say that a 14 year old girl was taken advatage of by a 19 year old adult who she met on Myspace. He faces 20 years in jail, she experienced one of the most traumatic experiences any person could, and myspace is being sued for $30 million.

It's just a horrible situation for everybody involved, and THAT is why TL does not let under 14's play, and 14-18's only with parental supervision.
    MY space is A Social NETWORK PLAIN AND SIMPLE, allowing users to post personal information..
    Bakerystory Is a GAME
    Lets Compare Apple to Apples Ok

Executive Chef
    Bakery story is a mobile SOCIAL game, it's right there in the description. And it allows people to post personal information. You're reaching if you don't think it's comparable to a social network website.

I don't know why you feel the need to be so naive (maybe your sympathy for the banned U14 is clouding your judgement) but rest assured it is absolutely possible for people to come across eachother on a Story game, exchange emails, exchange phone numbers, and eventually meet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    Bakery story is a mobile SOCIAL game, it's right there in the description. And it allows people to post personal information. You're reaching if you don't think it's comparable to a social network website.

I don't know why you feel the need to be so naive (maybe your sympathy for the banned U14 is clouding your judgement) but rest assured it is absolutely possible for people to come across eachother on a Story game, exchange emails, exchange phone numbers, and eventually meet.
    Than why not state the age restriction on main download page.
    There are many social networks , but look how decieving this game is. it says +4
    Theres a difference between a social network page and social game. because theres playing involved.. Maybe your the naive. So dont attack
    And you realize they can chat on many sites meet people.. Its up to the Parent to monitor.
    I said lets compare social games to social games Apples to apples.
    Face book myspace are Social network, No games!
    This is a game GEARED TO YOUNG CHILDREN. IF they had a block button, better censoring,Clearly stated age restrictions,or a chat disable if under 14 it would not be an issue.
    Before posting a flame and attacking get your facts and read posts better.
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    I apoligize for flaming and attacking you. Touchy subject for me :/

Rhino Keeper
    No problem...
    Understandable. I just want the game Safe Fun And clearly understood. Just a concerned mom

Executive Chef
    I fully understand that this is a sensitive issue, but this is not a topic appropriate for the forums. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I will have to lock this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123