View Poll Results: What Age Group Are You?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 13 and younger

1 7.69%
  • 14-17

1 7.69%
  • 18 or older

11 84.62%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age Poll

Rhino Keeper

Post Age Poll

<form method="post" action="https://poll.pollcode.com/Ek7"><table border=0 width=150 bgcolor="EEEEEE" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td colspan=2><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000"><b>What Age Group do You Fall in?</b></font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="1"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">10 and under</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="2"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">11-13</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="3"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">14-17</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="4"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">18 and older</font></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><center><input type=submit value="Vote">&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=submit name=view value="View"></center></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="white" colspan=2 align=right><font face="Verdana" size=-2 color="black">pollcode.com <a href=https://pollcode.com/><font color="navy">free polls</font></a></font></td></tr></table></form>

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry Html spilled over .. Cant find edit button.. Anyways Team Lava allows children ages 14-17 to play With Parent permission.. 14 and younger are not allowed and are subject to being banned.. Perhaps a poll woul allow Team Lava to see the number of children under 14 who play and lower the age restrictions.. Thank you

Executive Chef
    But if people who vote are under 14 and they say so on this poll Teamlava will look at the voter and ban them

Rhino Keeper
    hmmm poll supposed to be annonymous
    tell me if it is..

Rhino Keeper
    I cant Edit The stupid Thing. And It was Supposed to be Private and Anonymous votes !!!! Dont post I will try get this down

Executive Chef
    I'm sure groupmagma will change it if you ask on their wall

Executive Chef
    I understand that you're really worked up about this issue, but it's not going to change, as it has to do with US child privacy laws. There's nothing that can be done.

Rhino Keeper
    If its the chat walls than disable it for younger children. Not allow then to post Its not that hard

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nekonight View Post
    If its the chat walls than disable it for younger children. Not allow then to post Its not that hard
    That's not really how legal requirements get satisfied.

Rhino Keeper
    I know lots of games where the chat is disabled if under 14. The game is rated ages 4 and up with itunes...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast