Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday morning and still no bakery update

Fashion Designer

Sunday morning and still no bakery update

Like my fashion post, title says it all. I still don't have the bakery update from two days ago. This roll out does not make sense. If the game is updated on the server, why aren't all players getting update at the same time?

Hope it comes soon as I've mastered everything in bakery and really would like to start on the kiwi cheesecake my nbrs have, but I don't 
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Rhino Keeper
    Did you re-start your device and/or delete and re-install the app?

Fashion Designer
    Yes to both....still nada
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    I've gotten all updates except the constructible items . And I agree all should have received simultaneously.

I haven't received my update yet. I have spent money on bakery story and restaurant story for my phone and my husband's phone. They don't have to wait to get their payments so I shouldn't have to wait a few days for my updates.

Fashion Designer
    I think the massive gem sale they just had was a fundraiser for new equip. The servers are having a nervous breakdown. No other reason it seems to me that we are not all getting the update simultaneously....and I still don't have...in either fashion or bakery 

Fashion Designer
    Like last week... the updates are rolling out over a matter of a couple days. Be patient, it should be there in a day or so.
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Rhino Keeper
    I got all but BS updates. No way there's a roll out, it's just another bug. I will wait patiently, however, since I want that kiwi cheesecake!

Farm Supplier
    sunday night almost into early monday morning and no update yet for bakery this week. i think the person who said the servers are having a nervous breakdown are right because i cant even play on rest story for more than ten minutes without it kicking me out and saying no internet. having a problem in the 3 games i play with the updates this week. in the other two games i got half the update. wow

Still waiting for my bs update. Its 10 am Monday morning. Frustrating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast