Thread: Please help, my items were gone

New Resident

Unhappy Please help, my items were gone

Hi i am having problems, Just a while ago I was redecorating my shop, so i need to put some of the rack in my storage to fit in my shop and i had items displayed there.. and when i was actually put all the rack back in my shop from my storage.. and all the items were all gone.. is it possible to retrieve all of my items... plz there are like 600 shoes, 300 sunglass, 400 bags that i can remember which i put 'em there..

New Resident
    Storm8 ID: phengz05

my english are not that good, but i hope you could understand my english clearly

Fashion Designer
    That isn't a bug. It applies to all games. If you put a rack, table, counter, oven, etc, in storage with inventory on it, you lose the inventory.

Only put things in storage if they're empty. You can move these items around without putting them in storage. I redecorate all the time.

I feel bad for you. It's happened from time to time to some players who didn't know either. But at least you know now.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

New Resident
     oh my bad.. So that means i wont be able to retrieve my items now *sigh*.. Thank you for the advice any way, i really appreciate your response.

Fashion Designer
    nope sorry... I accidently put a table in storage yesterday with 180,000 coffeecakes on it. My fault totally but it hurts.

You can move the tables/racks/plots around in design mode as long as its not put in storage and you will keep its contents. Once it goes into storage the contents of the rack/plot/table are gone with the wind forever. Sorry.
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Farm Supplier
    I've had this happen to me as well, it would be nice if a message popped up telling you this though. It's not exactly intuitive.