Thread: from Android to iPod

Unregistered

Question from Android to iPod

How do you transfer your account from your Android phone to your iPod???

Unregistered
    This is worth a shot, use at your own risk:

Restaurant Story doesn't have this built in but more mature Storm8 games do.
    Since all Storm8 game data is tied to your device you can use another game to transfer your account.

Get Pets Live from the Android Market.
    Open Pets Live, click gear icon (Configuration)
    Click the Storm8 tab
    Check that your Storm8 ID shows up
    (Make sure you have a password set and that you know it)
    Click 'Start/Resume Transfer'
    Install Pets Live on your iDevice
    Login with your Storm8 ID to complete the transfer.
    Your Storm8 ID should now be on your iDevice including all team lava app data including Restaurant Story.

Unregistered

Smile

Thank you so much. It worked with no problems

Unregistered
    This should be stickied or included in a similar stickied thread

Unregistered
    This works for transferring to and from any device Android or Apple

Unregistered

Unhappy what is the gear icon on pets live

what is the gear icon on pets live? i truly need sum1 help im trying to transfer my points/level/neighbors and all my storm8 id games to my new phone i read ur steps but i dont know what a gear icon is or look like plez help thx

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what is the gear icon on pets live? i truly need sum1 help im trying to transfer my points/level/neighbors and all my storm8 id games to my new phone i read ur steps but i dont know what a gear icon is or look like plez help thx
    You need to get to level two (takes less than a minute). Then on your android phone press he menu button and choose Home from the Pets Live menu.
    Once there you should see the gear icon.

Unregistered

Question

I too am getting a new evo this wk.& this seems as though it will work, but does it matter which order I install? Register storm 8 account on Pets then download farm story or vice versa?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I too am getting a new evo this wk.& this seems as though it will work, but does it matter which order I install? Register storm 8 account on Pets then download farm story or vice versa?
    Do not register a new storm id on the new device or it won't work.
    This only transfers your existing storm account to a new device that does not have a storm account already.

The order is important. Install Pets on the device that has your existing account first. Begin the transfer, then install pets on the new device and 'Resume' the transfer.
    this will detach your storm id from your old device and attach it to the new one. All data for all Storm/Teamlava games will follow your storm account.
    When you install TeamLava Story you will be exactly where you left off.

New Resident
    can you play on both a driod phone and an ipad2?