Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updates?!

Question Updates?!

I am curious to know where all the Fashion Story updates are. It would be nice to have a blog featuring the newest updates before they get released.
    Also, I have read that there are already new updates for the iPad but not the iPhone. This displeases me because I am an avid player and am upset that I haven't gotten any new updates. Love this game, but there are some aspects of this game that need to be focused on.

The Honorable Panda
    The update yesterday in app store was only fixing bugs. No new stuff yesterday. I'm on iPhone 4
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have neighbors with new items. What's going on?

Executive Chef
    The weekly updates roll out to users over a period of a few days, so while you may not have these items, now, you should within a few days time.

Nightclub Owner
    Beach model, crabs and seashells...and floorlights as well in the updates. Can't wait to see some of the redecorated stores

i was hoping that beach collection was referring to some new clothes/items that we can order

Host(ess)
    Dear all,

My ipad is not receiving any of the beach updates but my iphone does..i tried restarting my device but none works..Am i being leftout for the updates.mostly of my neighbours are already using the beach items..what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by shireshire View Post
    Dear all,

My ipad is not receiving any of the beach updates but my iphone does..i tried restarting my device but none works..Am i being leftout for the updates.mostly of my neighbours are already using the beach items..what should i do?
    I have the opposite situation. My iPad shows new items but iPhone does not. Although I try to restart my device several times, even delete it then redownload it.

Nightclub Owner

Here are a few of the items : shell wallpaper, floor lamps, sand tiles, sea shells. Other new items include a beach model mannequin thing, ocean wallpaper and crab i think.

Nightclub Owner
    That's the beach model thingy...hmm...that is scary...-.^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast