• Pavlova (please!!!!)

140 68.97%
  • other recipes

63 31.03%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Please vote!!!! Pavlova

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Totally agree on the variety thing. I had a raspberry lamington for the first time recently in New York... I thought I would die from the deliciousness.

In all seriousness, I pretty much wholeheartedly approve of adding any foods to bakery story. There are some obvious misses. No eclairs? Only one kind of muffin? No Danish? Key lime pie, lemon bars, angel food cake, German chocolate cake, black forest cake, parfaits... I really could do this all night. But I'd prefer any of those to a Pavlova, honestly. Sorry
    I find it interesting that 6 out of the 9 suggestions in this post are now in the game. (a year later, wow that's slow!)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm from the US. I know what Pavlova is, I make it, I love it and it is amazingly delicious. Voted yes

Aww =-.-= I accidentally pressed other. (stupid big fingers!!!!!!!!)

Farm Supplier
    Pavolova YES but is this vote only for Bakery. I want to see it in restaurant story too ! Pleeeeeeeease and lamingtons and
    damper ooh I could go on and on but let's not push our luck. Lol

yes to pavlova

delicious meringue dessert covered in cream and fresh fruit!

New Resident
    Registered for an account here just so I could vote --- YES!!!!! And - also from the states, know what pavlova is, and how delish it is. BTW, never heard of raspberry lamington before, but I just did a quicko image search, and o-m-g. I know what I'm going to be attempting to make this weekend!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011