Thread: Are you getting my 10+ crash reports every day?

Are you getting my 10+ crash reports every day?

I report all crashes with my ID, usually between 10 and 20 per day, depending how much I play. They're all either OutOfMemoryException or NullPointerException. I'm on a Droid X running Froyo (2.2).

I do have a lot of apps installed, so it's not surprising that memory is low. However, almost all my other apps seem to be able to deal with the same conditions without crashing.

And I obviously like the game overall to stick with it and play it so much, in spite of the frequent crashes. But it would be better if it were more stable.

So, does anyone actually see all these crash reports I'm filing? What else can I do to help you fix the problem?

New Resident
    Sorry to say that ur not alone. Love the games. Hate the constant crashes.

So I actually factory reset my phone, and I no longer have so many apps, but it's still the same. Actually, it's even worse lately. I can't access neighbors at all. Yet if I install Angry Birds or Plants vs. Zombies or just about anything else, it runs fine all day with no crashes. (I'm on 2.3 Gingerbread now.)

Again, does anyone from Team Lava actually see these crash reports, or do they just go to Google? Is there another way I can get them to the game developers?

New Resident
    I have the same problem I can't add so accept invites olive
    on a thunderbolt 2.2.1 not very many apps on phone deleted alot to c if it would help my old Droid the very first Droid does not do this as my son uses it to play restaurant and bakery