Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maximum Order Slots

Fashion Designer

Question Maximum Order Slots

Does anyone know what's the maximum order slots? For example, on RS when we reach level 73 and the max we can get is 18 slots. On FsS, I reached 48 now but the slots I get is 22. Usually, by comparing other stories, the next slot should be appear at 46 but after that, it stopped. Is that the max?

If the max slots is really 22 only, it would be very difficult to master all the items since on this game, one section has about 3/4 items to be mastered & it'll take forever then.

Please TL explain.
    sophiacml

Host(ess)
    I'm confused, do you mean the order slots given to you as you level up? I'm level 48 and I have 35 order slots but I purchased a lot with gems.

Fashion Designer
    Purchase doesn't count of course. Exactly what I meant is the max we can get through leveling.
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased up to the maximum size... is there a chance of updating FS to allow more sq footage???

Executive Chef
    i would like to know too

iam level 42 with 22 slots, is that the max ?

Executive Chef
    i hope not

Host(ess)
    yeah i hope not!

Executive Chef
    I like to organize by ordering one full clothing line from each category: CASUAL - 1st 4 slots; FORMAL - 2nd 4 slots; NIGHTLIFE - 3rd 4 slots; RUNWAY - last 4 slots. I currently have 2 extras but I'm only about level 32.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on level 47 and have 22 slots. I might have to buy some if that's all we get

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by linda_xxx View Post
    I'm on level 47 and have 22 slots. I might have to buy some if that's all we get
    The thing to be aware of is that unlike eg. Expansions, I believe that paying the gens only UNLOCKS THEM EARLY! You can buy extra ones once you max out, but you only buy what you would get from levelling up BUT don't get it when you level up after that.
    Sorry if that's wrong, but that's what I understood from a different thread and GM's reply to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast