Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Island & Empire Of Two Weeks

Executive Chef
    And I know.. I know, if I don't like your complaining I should stop reading your posts. I'm working on it, promise!

Fashion Designer
    Funny, even though is a FREE app, they still earn money from the game! And that's exactly the point! Unless everything is free, otherwise what makes you think I ain't the only person who is complaining? Is the way how TL advertised & manipulated gamers to fall for it. Maybe you're so rich not to bother to spend money on the games. Or maybe you don't even ever use a single dime to buy gems or anything. But there are tons of us who did!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    Your english is just fine, don't worry about that

Just saying, TL has given you a free app, and events to earn free gems, and still you find a way to complain. Impressive, really!
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    Driftboutique, do you even play both Empire & Treasure Stories?
    Why would I have to play both of them in order for my opinion to be relevant?

Fashion Designer
    Cause if you do play both the games, you'll feel we, the players' feeling that maybe you can be a little consideration!
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Why would I have to play both of them in order for my opinion to be relevant?
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    I still don't understand why playing both games would be relevant. I play Treasure but not Empire, so I guess my opinion is worthless, eh?

Fashion Designer
    Cause you actually agree that TL should have 2 weeks contests seem to be fair to you. Why don't you suggest it on the rest of the stories like RS or BS then. You do play TS but maybe you aren't active at all, just login once in a while or you're still new with the game, for ES, you don't even play it, how do you know the feeling of this game players? As I mentioned, you have the slightest consideration on players that's why you don't see the relevant!
    I still don't understand why playing both games would be relevant. I play Treasure but not Empire, so I guess my opinion is worthless, eh?
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    Cause you actually agree that TL should have 2 weeks contests seem to be fair to you. Why don't you suggest it on the rest of the stories like RS or BS then. You do play TS but maybe you aren't active at all, just login once in a while or you're still new with the game, for ES, you don't even play it, how do you know the feeling of this game players? As I mentioned, you have the slightest consideration on players that's why you don't see the relevant!
    Or maybe I'm level 75 and play daily? What's that do to your theory?

Maybe I just have a different opinion from you, and it's not because I'm faulty in some way, but just because there are different sides to all situations and some people are not going to see eye to eye with you. I don't know why you can't just accept that without trying to silence dissent.

Fashion Designer
    You know what, since you able to state silence dissent, I'm just wondering, why even you start to voice out. I tell you what, the way I see it, is not anyone's fault but absolutely TL's fault. So, I'll zip it here. For me, if you think TL is doing a great job for not updating both ES & TS or even is fair enough to have 2 weeks contests for these mentioned stories, congratulation to you cause this is exactly what they're doing now. You win, happy? Voila...
    Or maybe I'm level 75 and play daily? What's that do to your theory?

Maybe I just have a different opinion from you, and it's not because I'm faulty in some way, but just because there are different sides to all situations and some people are not going to see eye to eye with you. I don't know why you can't just accept that without trying to silence dissent.
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    You know what, since you able to state silence dissent, I'm just wondering, why even you start to voice out. I tell you what, the way I see it, is not anyone's fault but absolutely TL's fault. So, I'll zip it here. For me, if you think TL is doing a great job for not updating both ES & TS or even is fair enough to have 2 weeks contests for these mentioned stories, congratulation to you cause this is exactly what they're doing now. You win, happy? Voila...
    Wow.

So since I know you're going to tell me that my opinion isn't as valuable as yours, I should just censor myself so as to not waste your time? It's early for me, maybe I'm misunderstanding. I have to be.

I didn't win anything. I'm not trying to get them to take anything away from you. I didn't write them and ask them to please give away fewer gems just to vex you. But I think it's pretty arrogant to come in here and essentially yell "the free things you give me aren't enough! It's unfair that you don't give me more free things!" I mean, that's bold. What else can I say?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12